RULES OF UID
- Once admission is completed, fee is NON REFUNDABLE in any condition.
- No Caution Money is taken from the students, but if any trainee breaks any equipment, appliance or article deliberately or by negligence the full cost of repair or replacement has to be paid by the student.
- In case of Library Books borrowed by the students, she will pay the cost of books, if lost.
- It is obligatory for every student to be present at the important function of the Institute such as Republic Day, Independence Day
- The Principal of the Institute may refuse admission / re-admission to any Candidate in the interest of maintaining the discipline in the Institute without assigning any reason.
Board Examination in respect of first year and Final Year Diploma are usually held in the months of April & May. Separate Examination Fee for Board and Practical examinations is charged at usual rates.
Any students who leaves the courses after admission, has no claim for refund of fee. Moreover, anybody who drops out during the session without clearing full dues, outstanding dues have to be paid at time of leaving.
80 % attendance is required for appearing at the Board Examinations.